Information re: Residential Visits (eg Kilve Court for Year 5/France for Year 6) for families in receipt of certain benefits.
If/when your child's class is due to go on a residential trip, please let us know (before you make any payments) if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits, as you may be exempt from paying the cost of board and lodging.
- Universal credit in prescribed circumstances
- income supprot jobseekers allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child tax credit, providing that working tax credit is not also received and the family's income as assessed by HM Revenue & Customs, does not exceed £16,190 (financial year 2013/14)
- The guarantee element of state pension credit
Home Start Support
Home Start Bristol is an independent registered charity that supports struggling families, with at least one child under five, living in Bristol or South Gloucestershire.
See information and web link below.